Monday, February 14, 2011

1 of 1

Today I have done very well. I exercised for 35 minutes, drank a glass of water with each meal, and cut back significantly on both milk and coffee! I didn’t get my full extra 32oz of water, but my meals were better balanced than they have been for a while.

I had to run some errands today, and since today was Valentine’s Day there were many guys out at Walmart buying last minute flowers. Walmart has lots of last minute flowers! I even got some cheap ones that are sitting pretty on my coffee table – I just have to keep Hops and Wicket from chewing on them!

I have also discovered that Hops prefers to drink from my water fountain and the cats water bowl rather than her water bottle. It’s very cute - after she has drank out of the fountain, she sneezes – the fountain is not very conducive to being drank out of by a bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment