Monday, February 13, 2012

Starting Over

I renamed by blog. . .

:)

Mostly I just needed to start over – so forward ho!

Background – My name is Ashley, I’m a Veterinary Technician, and I live in West Texas – also called by a friend of mine ‘Dirt Hell’. So named due to the frequent dust storms that blow through. If you have never seen or been a part of a dust storm – consider yourself lucky. Dust and dirt and grit blowing in a wall of wind that gets in your cloths, shoes, eyes, house, and occasionally your bed is an experience that you can totally live without. I have two cats – Alice, 8.5yrs old; Wicket, 7.5yrs old – a dog, Motley, 6 – and a rabbit, Bunny, around 7-8yrs old. I foster animals. I am single so my fur children are a substitute. I love Yoga, Herbalife, and alternative health modalities. My birth control medicine keeps me from being a crazy psychotic mass of raging hormones and assists in maintaining a more level emotional scale – anything is better than the former rollercoaster ride I was on without the meds. I make food for my pets – seriously. A book and a lightweight jacket are my constant companions. I love to sing. I hope to teach myself the guitar this year and to finish a novel I have been working on within the next five years, I love to write and read. I plan to return to school in the spring of 2013 to get my pre-veterinary medicine courses out of the way so I can go to vet school. Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment